All new and transfer students living on campus are required to register with Med+Proctor to submit an immunization history and a current physical. CSU will NOT accept these forms directly. Contact Med+Proctor (M+P) with all questions related to this process (directions below).
HOW TO SUBMIT REQUIRED HEALTH INFORMATION TO MEDPROCTOR
Prior to move in, all new students living on campus are required to upload their shot records and a current physical to Medproctor. The physical must be dated within the last 12 months. CSU will NOT accept these forms directly.
To upload documents go to www.medproctor.com, and complete the following steps:
1. Register your new account in M+P by using your Central State University email address.
2. Complete your M+P profile. Which must contain your CSU Student ID#.
3. Download and print the M+P immunization certificate and physical form to take to your doctor to complete and sign.
4. Upload these signed documents to your M+P account for review (if you use forms not provided by M+P, it will delay your medical clearance).
Check your Central State email address often M+P will communicate with you. You can use your M+P password to check on your status by clicking on the STATUS or MESSAGE tab at the top of the M+P page. We encourage you to submit your information as soon as possible. It takes 3-5 business days to be verified (medically cleared) after you have completed this process.
If you have difficulty using M+P, you may contact them by:
• Browsing the help topics under Student Help.
• Using the chat feature on the lower right side of the screen.
• Email email@example.com
CSU requires these immunizations:
• Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) – 2 doses, at least one year apart.
• Meningococcal vaccine – one at or after age 16.
• Hepatitis B (3 doses).
• Polio (3 doses or positive titer).
• Varicella (chickenpox) (2 doses).
• Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) (within the last 10 yrs.).
• INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY: TB TESTING
If you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-376-6134.