Health & Immunization Requirements
All new and transfer students living on campus are required to register with Med+Proctor to submit immunization history and a current physical. CSU will NOT accept these forms directly. Contact Med+Proctor (M+P) with all questions related to this process (directions below).
To register with Med+Proctor, www.medproctor.com, please complete the following steps:
- Register your new account in M+P by using your myCSU email address (email@example.com).
- Complete your Central State University M+P profile. The M+P Pro account is optional for a $10 fee. You Do Not have to select this.
- Download & print your CSU M+P Immunization certificate & Physical form.
- Have your medical provider complete and sign both forms.
- Upload images of your immunization certificate and physical form into your M+P account.
Once you have submitted your records to M+P they will communicate to you through your myCSU email so please check it. You can also check the status of your account by clicking on the STATUS or MESSAGE tab at the top of your M+P page. We encourage you to submit your information as soon as possible. It takes 3-5 business days to be verified after you have completed this process.
If you have difficulty using M+P, you may contact them by:
- Browsing the help topics under Student Help
- Using the chat feature on the lower right side of the screen (M-F, 8-8)
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CSU required vaccines are:
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) – 2 doses, at least one year apart
- Meningococcal vaccine – one at or after age 16
- Hepatitis B (3 doses)
- Polio (3 doses or positive titer)
- Varicella (chickenpox) (2 doses)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap) (within the last 10 yrs.)
- TB test for international students